Job Seeker Services
November is Veterans' Month
Local Veterans Employment Services Representatives and Disabled Veterans Outreach Program Specialists are available to serve veterans on a priority walk-in basis at both of the North Central Career Centers locations.
You can meet with your Veterans' Employment Specialist to:
- Receive information on state and local entitlements
- Learn or refine job search skills
- Critique your resume
- Get the latest Labor Market Information
- Be referred to jobs, training, or other veterans' services
- Obtain referral information for Vet Central.
We ask only three things in return:
- When you come for your first meeting, bring your DD214, copy 4.
- Stay in touch! Call, email or come into the Veterans' Employment Services Unit at least bi-weekly so we know how your search is progressing and can discuss new opportunities with you.
- Let us know when you have become employed! Either by calling your Veterans' Services Representative or completing our I'm Hired Form.
Think of the Career Center as "temporary office space" for your job search activities. Take full advantage of the resources available to you.
For more information, contact a Veterans' Services Representative today!
Link to: Veteran Homestead Website
Veterans, Inc. Link veteransinc.org
Mount Wachusett Community College Veterans Student Success Center link: mwcc.edu/veteran/