Business Incentives Programs
As a Massachusetts Employer, you may take advantage of many Federal and State Employer Financial Incentives to hire unemployed Massachusetts workers. They include:
- WOTC - The Work Opportunity Tax Credit provides employers with a maximum tax credit of $2,400 for hiring and retaining an eligible candidate for at least 400 hours.
- OJT - On the Job Training Dollars
- USDOL – Apprenticeship Program
- Training Assistance Programs, and
- Governor's Commission on Employment of People with Disabilities
For assistance with applying for theses programs and more information, please contact one of our Business Services Representatives.